Savannah Kids Digital Birthday Parties
& Birthday Calls >>
Now available on ZOOM/Facetime/Whatsapp!
MAGICAL FANTASIES YOUR CHILD WILL REMEMBER FOREVER
START BY READING SOME REVIEWS
Here are a few basics you should know about having SAVANNAH KIDS at your birthday party:
- With 18 years of experience, I can guarantee to every client gets a 5 star experience.
- All parties include a professionally designed invitation.
- All parties include a one-on-one facetime / whatsapp video / skype call with the birthday child to get their specific requests for their special day.
- All parties include a special birthday gift from me for the birthday child and siblings if they have any (let know know about brother and sisters so nobody feels left out!). Additionally every child at the party will receive a small gift from me.
- I take special requests! Whether it's a special song that's important for your child that I sing and need to learn in advance of their party date, or a particular item they saw in one of my shows and desperately want me to bring with me - let me know their what your children are pining for! The more information you give me about your child, the easier it is to create an experience for them that they will never forget.
- I offer girls birthdays from ages 1-8 and boys birthdays from ages 1-4.
- I can provide amplification and appropriate backdrops and props for both indoor and outdoor celebrations.
- It's recommended to book 2-3 months in advance, especially if you want to celebrate on a weekend.
To formally reserve your party date you will be required to carefully to complete the party contract and submit a 500₪ deposit. Please note, a phone conversation is NOT a reservation. It's very important to go through the entire reservation procedure properly.
- To receive the contract and more information about pricing for packages available: contact via email - email@example.com.
CHOOSING A THEME
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT
Every SAVANNAH KIDS party is unique and custom built to your child's favourite hobbies / movies / animals / colours and activities. My repertoire is massive and I can adapt myself to your child's passions and interests.
Here are some theme ideas:
Princesses | Fairies | Mermaids | Unicorns | Frozen (Elsa/Anna) | Beauty and the Beast | Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) | Mary Poppins | Cinderella | Snow White | Sleeping Beauty | Rapunzel | Music Parties | Jungle Book | Lion King | African Safari/ Madagascar | Dinosaurs | Alice in Wonderland | Mickey and Minnie Mouse | Peppa Pig | Vintage Tea Party | Arts & Crafts | Zoo & Animals | Butterflies | Rainbows | LOL Surprise Dolls.
FULL BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE (REGULAR)
A STANDARD SAVANNAH KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY
For a full party package I am present at the entire birthday party.
I will arrive 30-40 minutes before the party to set up and stay until the end of the celebration (for up to 2.5 hours).
Meet and Greet: For the first 30-40 mins of the party I offer a variety of activities to choose from, such as face painting & hair extensions, an art-crafts activity such as a giant mural wall, a photo-frame/selfie corner, pass-the-parcel and more. We will calibrate this depending on where the party will be (indoors/outdoors) and the ages of the children who are attending.
The Show: A magical adventure routine featuring all your special requests. My general style is to create an interactive show which is interspersed with my signature live vocal performances of Disney and musical theatre songs.
All routines include puppet shows, elements for my artistic sets and plenty of music! I come in full theatrical costume and make-up, and create a fantastical, once-in-a-lifetime experience for your family and guests. Parents and grandparents will enjoy the experience as much as the children.
Cake ritual : Just before the real cake, we bake an fabric cake using my special story telling apron. The children always love and look forward to this part of the celebration. After we bake the cake with fabric/felt elements on my apron, I present your birthday child their special present, and often accompany it with a song they love or have requested.
Cake and goodbyes: While the children are eating cake I hand out small gifts for everyone, and continue interacting with guests until the party is over. I'm available to revisit face-painting or arts/crafts with the children.
The duration of a full birthday is between 2-2.5 hours. If you would prefer a different structure (show with an intermission in the middle for cake), that is possible if scheduled in advance.
PRINCESS POP IN (ONE HOUR)
IF YOU'RE AFTER SOMETHING SIMPLER
The “Princess Pop-In” is a 1 HOUR appearance at your child’s birthday.
Prices in Tel-Aviv and outside of Tel-Aviv vary for this package.
It includes a 45-50 minute routine and my presence during the birthday cake ritual. Generally in these parties I arrive 30 mins after the party has officially started.
Everything standard is included (facetime call / gifts / invitation design), the key difference is the amount of time I am entertaining at the celebration, which is exactly one hour.
In pop-ins I require 5-10 mins before beginning the entertainment to assemble a beautiful backdrop for the show.
SUITABLE FOR SMALLER GROUPS, FROM AGES 4+
I have a wonderful range of craft parties available for age groups 4 and up.
These involve decorating boxes, making jewellery, magic wands, miniature puppet theatres, sewing-felting projects and more!
In addition to the craft activity I incorporate a short performance during the party.
The fee is the same as the full party package, with an additional cost for materials.
FOR THE BOYS
BOY'S BIRTHDAYS UP TO AGE 4
For boys the activity is very music based and a often a little more physical depending on the children's ages.
I perform humorous puppet shows and we can touch on a variety of themes including as dinosaurs, action heroes, vehicles, sports, muppets, monsters, nursery rhymes, animals and insects.
Popular movie themes for boys birthdays include The Lion King, The Jungle Book, Cars, Planes, Dragons, Finding Nemo/Dory, Dinosaurs and Madegascar.
I am myself the mother of young two boys, so I get plenty of practice :)